What Was Unite?
Unite was a FREE full day gathering of Event Tech Tribe leaders and all our customers from around the country. We also extended an invite to selected event professionals from all areas of the industry. Our purpose was to introduce the Tribe, demonstrate new event tech and to join forces to learn, craft and re-define event intelligence for 2018 and beyond.
The work is now underway to finalize the Event Tech Manifesto we wrote together, and we'll publish our findings in smartmeetings.com and run a series of webinars and presentations.
- Women in Event Tech Breakfast - debating and discussing the role of women in the event tech industry, how we can empower them to achieve more, establish support within organizations to ensure women thrive and succeed.
- Keynote presentation from HubSpot - Kevin proposed ideas for partnerships and alliances in 2018 and beyond.
- Keynote presentation from Atlassian on being a super user of event tech.
- Keynote presentation from Dahlia al Gazzar on event personalization and influencers.
- Unconference - working as a collective to create a Manifesto for Event Technology - This was a huge opportunity to create a strategic blueprint for the event technology industry and have quality conversations with peers - sign up for our webinar for an update on the first chapters and opportunity to participate.
- Event Tech Expo - each of the seven Tribe companies had a booth at the event, attended by their sales and customer success teams for a deep dive into the software and the roadmaps - an efficient way to see lots of tech at once and deepen relationships with the people building it.